(1) When confronting your brother (or sister) in Christ is not optional;
(2) There are only two ways to live;
(3) It takes real courage to live for Christian truth.
Six action steps:
(1) Like Peter: our value and dignity don't come from external culture.
(2) Like Paul: defend and proclaim the gospel of grace alone.
(3) Like Peter: repent of any feelings of superiority and embrace that we are completely sinful and yet loved by God.
(4) Like Paul: don't remain silent with anyone.
(5) Like Peter: bring all aspects of our lives in line with the gospel. Our life is a life of repentance, not perfection.
(6) Like Paul: learn how to truthfully and lovingly confront our brothers and sisters acting in sin.
In short, learn the gospel, believe the gospel, live the gospel, and proclaim the gospel.